Saturday, August 4, 2018

A Note re: Comments on this Blog

Saturday morning, Aug. 4, 2018

My sister has let me know that the comments she has made on the blog have not shown up. I am not getting notifications regarding comments being made (to me, it looks as if no one has commented.) So, two things: 1) If you are commenting, thank you! I really do want to read what you wrote! 2) If you have any idea why I can't SEE your comments, please email me with suggestions as to what I should do. I checked, and the blog is definitely enabled for comments. I'm just not seeing any notifications that there are some. My apologies-- I'm not deliberately ignoring you!

It's a lovely morning here on the Mississippi River. Not hot yet, and not humid yet. Joe is tinkering with the tire pressure monitor, and I am doing household chores like the dishes and the blog. Then we'll head up-river for some adventures.

EDITED:  I found all those missing comments! I had to publish this blog to give me the "dashboard", and I looked around on there. Yay! I will look for comments from now on!

2 comments:

Ahuva Heliosense said...

Aren't sisters useful? *grin*

Debbie and Joe said...

Yes, they certainly are! Now, can you find the leak in our fresh water tank? Joe's trying to find it and fix it now.