Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yosemite Internet Service--maybe or maybe not

It turns out that Yosemite does have wifi and also has internet kiosks. We thought we had this figured out, but no--our digital camera card works only to upload photos. I had already written a blog to upload and we will try the wifi next--but in the meantime, I have time on the kiosk! So..... to put it in brief--we have had a wonderful 3 days in Yosemite Valley! And finally, FINALLY, after all my national park visits, I SAW BEARS. In fact, I probably saw the same two over and over, but still--their last appearance was near our campsite as we were leaving.

It has been a wonderful time....and we are now on our way out of the valley and up to the high country until tomorrow. No wifi there at all. So..... stay tuned for details and photos!

No comments: